Prichards’ Distillery has been producing Hand Crafted American Spirits since 1997. Our fine spirits are an accurate recreation of America’s first distilled beverages. Our rums are made from sweet American molasses from the plantations of Louisiana and our Tennessee Whiskeys are not unlike those produced by Benjamin Prichard in Davidson County, Tennessee way back in the early 1800’s. Distilled in traditional copper pot stills using the techniques of the master distillers of an older time, Prichards’ American Spirits are most certainly, nothing like the commercially produced spirits we have come to know today.
- Join us tomorrow, Monday 21st, at our Kelso and Fontanel as we celebrate the Eclipse together. We will be having... fb.me/6a59hNjhF 1 day ago
- Come Join David and Kristin at the first gathering of The Southern Whiskey Society! This Saturday (Aug 5) 6pm... fb.me/1v97Yi6iM 2 weeks ago
- Watch for Phil and Connie in New Orleans at Tales of the Cocktail! fb.me/TRb8bjkQ 1 month ago
- IT'S FRIDAY! Sweet Lucy, just saying!! fb.me/3slv7fX82 1 month ago
- Looking for something special the that 4th celebration! Strawberry Lemonade Vodka and Cheesecake Cake Cheesecake... fb.me/1j8EmT22X 1 month ago