Prichards’ Distillery has been producing Hand Crafted American Spirits since 1997. Our fine spirits are an accurate recreation of America’s first distilled beverages. Our rums are made from sweet American molasses from the plantations of Louisiana and our Tennessee Whiskeys are not unlike those produced by Benjamin Prichard in Davidson County, Tennessee way back in the early 1800’s. Distilled in traditional copper pot stills using the techniques of the master distillers of an older time, Prichards’ American Spirits are most certainly, nothing like the commercially produced spirits we have come to know today.
- Tuesday’s can be tricky! It’s a balancing act. Y’all stay focused,… instagram.com/p/Bizx7KtBGnu/… 6 days ago
- Pictures from The Prichard's while at WSWA 2018 In Vagas. Great show!!!!! 1 week ago
- Had a blast a Dillard's Scentsational May 3, 2018. 1 week ago
- Sadly there is no devil duck emoji yet, so this will have to do for… instagram.com/p/Bih5LAxhJPt/… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/prichardsfonta… 1 month ago