Prichards’ Distillery has been producing Hand Crafted American Spirits since 1997. Our fine spirits are an accurate recreation of America’s first distilled beverages. Our rums are made from sweet American molasses from the plantations of Louisiana and our Tennessee Whiskeys are not unlike those produced by Benjamin Prichard in Davidson County, Tennessee way back in the early 1800’s. Distilled in traditional copper pot stills using the techniques of the master distillers of an older time, Prichards’ American Spirits are most certainly, nothing like the commercially produced spirits we have come to know today.
- We've got adorable baskets for sale in our Tasting Room to make your holidays merry and bright! 1 month ago
- If you're in the Chicago area or know someone who lives there, there are places that still have our TN Malt on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- fb.me/4qqjOrKtE 1 month ago
- Join us and the entire Tennessee Distillers Guild in Townsend, TN this weekend! fb.me/1FYijJ98Y 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the weekend already but don't have any plans? You'll find us at Townsend Grains & Grits... fb.me/8VCb6qmnk 2 months ago