Prichards’ Distillery has been producing Hand Crafted American Spirits since 1997. Our fine spirits are an accurate recreation of America’s first distilled beverages. Our rums are made from sweet American molasses from the plantations of Louisiana and our Tennessee Whiskeys are not unlike those produced by Benjamin Prichard in Davidson County, Tennessee way back in the early 1800’s. Distilled in traditional copper pot stills using the techniques of the master distillers of an older time, Prichards’ American Spirits are most certainly, nothing like the commercially produced spirits we have come to know today.
- The new bottle and labels were unveiled this morning at our Fontanel location. Coming soon to a liquor store near you!! 6 days ago
- We're hiring! Apply now. 1 month ago
- thewhiskeywash.com/reviews/whiske… fb.me/MG93S4PL 1 month ago
- Join us tomorrow, Monday 21st, at our Kelso and Fontanel as we celebrate the Eclipse together. We will be having... fb.me/6a59hNjhF 2 months ago
- Come Join David and Kristin at the first gathering of The Southern Whiskey Society! This Saturday (Aug 5) 6pm... fb.me/1v97Yi6iM 2 months ago